Kids Help Phone
The Kids Help Phone is a national 24/7 phone counselling service that is free, anonymous and confidential for ages 20 and under. This bilingual service may be reached toll-free at 1-800-668-6868. Web counselling is also available at: www.KidsHelpPhone.ca
NWT Help Line
Why Call Us?
- We are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- You do not need to tell us your name
- We will not tell anyone else you called
- All calls are free to Northwest Territories residents
- We do not trace calls
- We will not judge you
- We can offer you follow-up phone calls
- We will listen and try to help
Need to Talk?
- Alcohol/ Drug issues?
- Do you want a follow-up call from us?
- Feeling like suicide is an option?
- Need a referral?
- Need Information?
- Stressed out?
We are here to listen
7 days per week, 24 hours per day
1-800-661-0844 (toll free)
Questions or Concerns?
Note: This email address is available to the public to answer general (not urgent) questions regarding the Northwest Territories Help Line. You will be contacted within 5 business days.
If this is an emergency, please contact your local health centre, or the RCMP.